Thu, 19 Nov|
Talent Mobility Workshop
This workshop is for companies that want to develop key talent within the succession pipeline in a virtual workplace.
Time & Location
19 Nov 2020, 09:00 – 11:00 SAST
About The Event
The organisation of the future is here: highly digital, demands to be agile and continuously learning and adapting. This requires a specific response from talent management professionals.
Now that people cannot see their talent in person, the challenge is that talent might feel disconnected and their progress in the company might not be handled proactively. The crucial requirement for organisations now is not to lose their talent in these times. Better talent is worth fighting for!
Organisation’s in the post-Covid working world need to adapt, make quick decisions in situations of high uncertainty and volatility, and keep focus during often difficult changes. Even when the need for talent retention is increasing, companies are finding it difficult to have a flexible and cost-effective talent programs in a work setting that has changed due to the impact of COVID on proximity to growth opportunities for talents.
Don’t let technology, lack of physical interaction in office spaces impact on the relevance of your talent community.
This talent mobility workshop is about collectively learning together in a small group. An interactive workshop with breakaway rooms and group work.Key outcomes
- Understanding the case for virtual talent mobility
- Tips for onboarding talents and reporting managers
- A virtual action plan for key learning areas
- Leveraging all virtual learning options to boost internal exposure
- Virtual tracking of the talent programme
- Building virtual support elements for talents in scope
- Boosting technical meeting skills for all
- Discovering innovative solutions with experienced peers