Tue, 03 Nov|
HR: The New Agenda 2020
This must-attend, live online, conference presents some of the best and brightest minds in the people profession. They will share their expertise, knowledge, best practices and innovations which will help you shape your organisations’ future in the short and long term.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2020, 09:00 – 04 Nov 2020, 16:00
About The Event
With Covid-19 forcing a large majority of employees to work remotely, while other employees, who have to physically be present in the workplace, are living with the fear of picking up the virus along the way, or in the workplace and bring it home to their loved ones. We had to make some significant changes in the way we work, live, learn and interact. Both scenarios present new and significant challenges for HR professionals across South Africa. This seminar will explore the objectives that the Junior HR Professional must master under these new working conditions. You will learn techniques for adding significant value to your role and strategies for managing under these circumstances while building productive relationships with co-workers and other departments in your organisation
This dynamic one-day seminar will give you a solid grounding in the key essentials and benchmarks for human resource management. It will also give you the tools you need to stay one step ahead of changing regulations and accepted best practices. If you are looking to grow your career within the HR profession and to contribute to your organization’s purpose then this is one seminar you can’t afford to miss!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Assistants
- Admin Assistants
- Personnel Officers
- HR Personnel
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
- Learn how to master the use of virtual platforms
- Find out what HR analytics and measurements mean and why they are important for the business during this crisis
- Improve your risk management skills
- Learn how to manage and communicate with your remote workers
- Improve your counseling skills and identify and deal with stressors experienced by employees during this crisis
- Improve your knowledge of labour laws
- Learn to harness workplace dynamics optimally
Registration Fee: R1750 excl. VAT
For more information or to register please contact Katie van der Schyff firstname.lastname@example.org